Bruschetta with olive paste flavored with thyme
- In a small bowl add the leaves of young spinach and marinate with Organic extra virgin oil Pylos Poems.
- In another bowl ,we add the grated ricotta cheese and grated tomato and mix together and leave it
- Bake in lightly grill the bread slices until they get golden brown
- When slices turned browned spread them with the olive paste Pylos Poems and then dusted them with thyme
- Place the marinated salad leaves onto the speeded bread slices and put on top the mixture of grated ricotta and tomato
- finish it with seasoning with pepper and salt and serve them.