Caramelized crust pork loin with molasse
- In a deep wide bowl or tray place the pork loin and drizzle it with semi-sweet wine , then add the mustard , thyme and the Unique extra virgin oil or the extra virgin by pylos Poems all the ingredients well and let on the side the marinated pork for 30 minutes it in the fridge.
- When the time passed place the marinated pork on the bench of the kitchen and keep the liquid marinade and with the help of a knife start to create inside the pork small dents. Sprinkle over the dents pepper and salt and then place in the dents inside the cloves of garlic
- Turned over the pork loin and then pierce the skin at intervals with a thick sewing needle and made holes in them where we place carnations
- Then with a sharp knife carve up the skin vertical and horizontal lines between the carnation
- Place the pork in a pan and shrink it to avoid strech the during the time of baking
- Pour the liquid marinade that we kept and fill with water
- With a brush coat molasses by Pylos Poems on the engraved skin
- Place the pork in a preheated oven at 190-200 C for 15-20 minutes until it browns golden and caramelized crispy skin.
- Then cover the pork loin with a with laminated paper and lower the oven temperature to 170 C and continue baking for 55-60 minutes
- When the time pass remove the baking paper, brush again with molasses Pylos Poems and continue baking for another 15 minutes by strengthening the oven temperature to 180 C until it has a caramelized crust
- Serve the pork with baked potatoes and optionally an aromatic sauce of citrus if you prefer.