- 125 grams. soft flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 125 ml cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- zest of ½ orange
- Sieve the flour and baking powder in a bowl. beat the egg with the sugar and salt until dissolved . Add the cream and continue beating.
- Finally add the butter and zest.
- Pour the cream mixture into the bowl with the flour and stir with whisk until the slurry is homogenous.
- Heat a nonstick pan and add little olive oil. Spoonful pour in the mixture and let it brown for 2 from each side.
- Serve the pancakes hot with honey and fruit