Skip to content
- ½ kg colorful peppers cut in medium pieces
- 2 medium zucchini cut into wide slices of medium thickness
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into slices
- 4 large white mushrooms cut into medium slices
- ½ dried onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 table spoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 table spoon raisins
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 150 ml Ultra Premium extra Virgin oil by Pylos Poems
- Salt and pepper
- 50 ml molasses by Pylos Poems
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- In a deep bowl, add the chopped vegetables with basil pesto, salt and pepper.
- Then marinate them with the Ultra Premium extra Virgin oil Pylos Poems and leave them for 10 minutes in the bowl.
- After lay the marinated vegetables on a baking tray and put them in the grill of the oven (in the middle ) and cook them until they get softened and browned.
- When the vegetables are ready, place them on a platter and sprinkle over them raisins and pine nuts , also with Molasses by Pylos Poems and white vinegar.